Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Praise Report!!!

When you have a sick child price is no object for their care. Jake and I decided soon after Claire was born that we would not worry about Claire's medical bills. "God is faithful" became our motto. I received 26 explanation of benefits from the insurance company today. In going through and reviewing each one I was in awe that each EOB stated "you may owe provider...$0." When I sat and added everything together...100% of the Dr's fees were covered from Claire's stay in the NICU @ the Salem Hospital. For those who are curious...that's just over $25,000.00 that we do NOT owe a single penny for. Give God the glory and remain faithful...if this is not a reminder I do not know what is. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers...we are TRULY blessed.

On another note, since being home Claire seems to be slightly improved. The travel home was rough on her, but she had awake time yesterday and again today. We are looking forward to getting her in therapy and enjoy every moment she is awake and playing. I am happy to report that Claire's appetite is improving and she is again eating a more appropriate amount of food for her age. Each and every day God gives us a miracle.

3 comments:

  1. Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thankful to hear this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great. He is soooo faithful. We give him the praise and glory for every breath, and opportunity we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jake and Rebecca, I just spent the last two hours reading your blog from beginning to end. I just want you two to know that I think you are BOTH absolutely amazing. I've worked in the medical field, and have never seen parents take such an active, decision making role in the care of their child. Bless you for not passively swallowing everything any dr. feeds you. God gave Claire to you for this very reason...that you love her more than life itself, and you are willing to fight to the bitter end to get what is best for her. Gary and I had no idea what was going on in your lives, but now that we do, we will pray daily for you and your precious angel. Rebecca, thanks for making contact. I'm trusting God for a miracle for all of you. Claire is absolutely beautiful! Love, hugs, and prayers, Gary and Jill Leiter

    ReplyDelete