Monday, June 25, 2012

October blog catch up

Looking back on October it was relatively quiet all things considered. After having the first VNS removed due to possible infection Claire had her VNS put back in the middle of the month. We stayed 3 days so Claire could receive antibiotics and then went home. We were home just a couple of days before we needed to call 911 in the middle of the night because Claire had quite breathing. To be honest I don’t remember much about that incident other than no one knew why Claire stopped breathing though this was the beginning of the concern for apnea. We were at the hospital a couple of days while Claire stabilized and then went home. Tristan started crawling in October and was starting to eat people food. I did a lot of baby snuggling in October and tried to enjoy every moment with my kids. We didn’t take the kids out trick-or-treating but I dressed them up and took them to Bank of the Cascades for a visit with my friends and former co-workers. Though I remember feeling stressed, it would be nothing compared to the months to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment