Tuesday, February 19, 2013

small favor to ask

Hello, my name is Traci, I am a friend of the family... I do my best to keep this blog updated for Jacob and Rebecca to give them as much focus on Claire as possible. So this is me Traci, asking you, friends and family of the Hales to do me (them) a favor.  Three years ago my husband and I almost lost our son and my myself due to being born 12 weeks premature and other complications, through all the highs and lows we too were surrounded by prayers and support like Jacob and Rebecca. We asked this small favor and it blessed us in ways we never could have imagined... the Lord has put it on my heart to do this same thing for the Hales, but I need your help...  Could you send me an email with your first name and city, I will compile them all and it will be a comfort to see just how many people, even complete strangers, prayed for them... Send it to freckles279@hotmail.com.  Also pass this request along to others that you have shared this story with and are praying even if you don't know the Hales personally...
Thank you for your time, thank you for caring so much. Jacob and Rebecca's faith through these years is nothing short of inspiring and encouraging. Please take a moment to consider this request. May God bless you and your family with health and quality time with your own loved ones. 
Sincerely, Traci 

No comments:

Post a Comment